Re: code 7

Count me as the next person stuck in Helios Station. lol

slight
helios
station
spoilers

I have three functional disguises, including background info. I got inside. I've explored the side rooms. I even have a faceprint, an audio log and a brown-hair template for the big guy. But these three details are not enough, apparently, and I'm really at a loss as to where to find the rest. Am hoping I haven't fallen afoul of a bug.
Turns out: nope, no bug. An item I found did the trick. I...am pretty sure said item was not there the first time I tried to look around, but whatever.

Now it's rotors and KWH, oh my!