Re: Need help about my phone again

@8 You have done this in 2018, or whenever that battery program was available because of a fault in iOS 11 I think that was. Apple did a battery replacement program for 30 dollars instead of 80 for this iOS11 bug that affected the batteries. However normally batteries cost 80 dollars if you do it officially. You can find many copies and high copies but I don't recommend opening your phone in any place other than an official retailer or Apple store, since they do really steel parts, it did happen in my experience with iPhone 5S. I think they have stolen my processor or something, because my battery back then was swollen to the point that it popped the screen out,, and after I replaced it in one of these unofficial places since the phone was old anyway, it got totally damaged and started going in restart loops very frequently, until it stopped working at all, and before it did after only a 2 months usage the battery was damaged, and the screen started to pop out again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector