ZST (Hidden Zombie Shooter on DragonApps.ORG)

I thought, since most people following DragonApps.org on Twitter and me on AudioBoo have already figured this out, to post this on here, as well.

Hi, I'm Ghorthalon, and I'm pretty much the quietest dragon you will probably find in the audiogames developer community. LOL

Basically I will keep this simple. TO start with, this is not a game, really. Mainly, it's a tech demo for an Engine I started working on. There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than in the actual game, as you might be able to figure out.

The purpose of this engine is to be as lightweight as possible. In doing this, however, I've started to run into some problems and sound glitches that I'm currently trying to work around, so bare this in mind.

I've built this engine in a way where I can easily expand upon it (E. G. add multiplayer support, more content, etc, etc), so I am considering taking this somewhere big, I'm just not sure quite where yet.

The controls are easy enough. W, A, S and D to move forward, backward, left and right. Mouse or arrow keys to turn, control or left click to shoot. Your goal? Well, shooting as many zombies as you can, picking up the one-hit-kill shotgun and pwning your way through the levels until there are simply too many zombies for you to handle.

That's it. There is not much more to this ... well ... tech demo. Oh. Except it has dynamic ambience. Which means that the ambience sounds aren't stationary, and created randomly on the fly.

To get it, just click here and have fun.

And yup, I have other projects in mind. And before you ask, no, I won't say much more than an Android side scroller and some more PC titles. I'll just have to see how time treats me.

I'm not dead. Yet. Don't forget about me! LOL

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector