Re: Game Purchase Request Topic

Hey guys, so as you no the new game BlindDrive just came out. now i would really like to pay for it sense well, i have no money, and also i believe it's on a sail or something, i don't no how cheep that makes it, but i've seen the trailer and it looks and sounds really kool. if you do buy it for me, pm me and i can give you my email and things. You don't half to buy it if you want to, because i can probibly buy it in the far future but i have no idea on how to use ichio, wich is if you did buy it for me, the thing i would buy it on. but i don't really no how o use steam, or ich. so. yeah. again, ify ou would like to buy it for me, you can pm me.