Re: CoreMUD

Ansi color isn't a big deal, we don't see the color codes if that's what you're asking. The colors will be there, but the screen reader will not do anything differently.

Is there a way to check on when when your next shift is? I know that you can type shifts in the foreman's apartment, but I've only ever seen it when all four shifts were on. I know there is a timezone command, and I have set mine, so is there a way that I can check my next shift time without having to go back to the post on the terminal every time? Then I would have to add 3 hours to each time slot.