Re: Madden 21 Accessibility: Much Work Still Needed, Hopes for 22

I find it hilarious that EA focuses on Ultimate Team so much, yet that mode is totally inaccessible to us because of the lack of menu narration reading the goals for solos, and the complete inaccessibility of the auction house.  I've talked to some sighted players, and they have said that without the auction house, MUT is unplayable.  Not having the auction house is a huge deal.  So EA's main mode that they focus on, they couldn't even get accessibility right with that one.
Haptik feedback is the way to go to correct all of the accessibility issues on the field in my opinion, because first, it is the easiest to code.  It is much easier to code vibration events than to try to get menu narration to read crap.  Secondly, menu narration reads at such a slow pace that realistically we wouldn't be able to do things quickly enough.  But vibration feedback is much quicker.  The only thing that menu narration would need to read is the position of the player that was highlighted when pressing the B button to cycle through personnel, and that wouldn't take that long, and the audible menu.  The hot routes menu would either need to be read, or you could assign each type of route a vibration pattern, e.g., a quick tap for an in route, two quick taps for a slant route, a short rumble for drag route, a longer rumble for a streak route, etc.
The thing is, even if all of the outside menus like choosing teams, or drafts, or rosters, read 100% perfectly in every mode, none of that matters once two teams actually take the field and the game starts.  The focus really, really needs to be on accessibility on the field, because even if I can do everything I want with a team outside of a game, if I don't know how to run my plays correctly, or I can't tell who is covered or who is open after the ball is snapped, I cannot compete.