Re: Moderators and administrators, please delete this topic.

Moderation:
Per request, we are going to close this thread. We aren't going to delete it, however.
I'm also issuing a caution here. Remember, cautions aren't punishments. Ignorance of a ULA is not necessarily an excuse, but you've made a strong effort to fix your goof, and that's very important. Basically, take this caution as us saying, "Hey, good on you for fixing it. Now don't do that again". You're good from here.
the reason the thread is being closed and not deleted is because it is important to hold a record of what happened. It need not be utterly wiped away. However, given that it's a done deal now, the thread can be locked.