Re: We need more control over our own topics please.

@Ttslover0987814
I agree with you. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, such a feature has caused issues in the past. People who abuse things are why the rest of us who wouldn't abuse them can't have nice things. It's something that pisses me of on a personal level even though it probably shouldn't, because i'm not part of the problem but lose the ability.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ttslover0987814 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector