Re: resident evil fully accessible?

First, accessible is not the term you want to use for these games. They are not accessible, although they are playable. Resident Evil 6 has a feature where you can navigate to your next objective by simply holding down a button and moving forward, however there are a few parts where the game requires sighted help. Resident Evil 7 is to me more enjoyable, mainly because I was able to finish the game without sighted help due to its short maps and sound design, but you need to be patient and memorize where things are.