Re: Heroes, mages, priests and devils!

Hello there
The path of light and fatehaven are both user contributed games, That is to say  hosted games, so for whatever strange policy of choiceofgames they don't get announced through the newsletter.
I have actually tried a small demo of fatehaven and a very slight demo of path of light and here is what I think.
Fatehaven is one of those games which has more of a story than a game, I.E few choices and many that don't seem to have much of an effect over what gets done, but I haven't given it a full play through so couldn't be a hundred percent sure. But ey, the first 2 heros titles were just the same, the first one more so than the second but people seem to like them well enough.
path of light, well.. the less said about it the better. its a shoddy release imo, with spelling mistakes and such littered all over the place.
Life of the mobsters came out at least a month or so ago,and I bought it as soon as it was released. There a re a few authors on who's work you can rely upon to be epicly excellent and Life of a mobster just like lusid's other releases did not disappoint in that regard.
@musical professor, all games by COG or hostedgames are in text, although a few of them do have background music. all of them are also accessible on android,IOS and through the browsers, on pcs and macs
hth
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector