Re: Justice League Assemble, please

So, I remember uploading an update with some improvements, but that must have been during that huge stretch when my dropbox's public links were disabled, because the version I have a link for is older than that.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16520690/JLA.zip

I don't remember all the differences in the probably-won't-have-up-until-next-week-newer-version, but IIRC there were more voices and SFX and the viewer played sounds at the objects' positions. I'm not sure if there was anything gameplay-relevant, or if it was all shininess. But, eh, my stuff needs to be shinier, anyway.