Re: How much does spelling matter

I think that posting a topic or a reply on a topic spelling matters a bit less.  This is a more conversational forum and about games -- so, not as professional.  The news and database, however, in my oppinion, are slightly different.  To me, the people updating said news items and database items are representing the Audiogames.net site.  Many people who may visit the site might simply wish to read up on a new game or keep up with the news.  Since these are more professional and more important, I believe that it should be at least representable and ran through a spellcheck.  Does it affect the blind community as a whole?  Maybe not, considering the nature of the site.  Does it affect the integrity of the Audiogames site?  Yes, due to the lack of care when entering information in the more professional and important areas here.