Re: Braillemon status update!

Sorry that I keep getting caught up with stuff.

At the moment, I want to add some basic functionality for a LANG.ini file, which will basically contain all of the game's dialog eventually for translation purposes. I want to get the menus up and running before I do some major development in other areas, including glitches. Sorry that I keep falling behind, but this next update will allow translators to create language files for other people.

Translators - if you complete a translation I will be happy to distribute it with the file, and provide a language selection at the beginning of the game. I will pay accepted translations a base compensation plus a portion of any potential donations AFTER full release. Please note that I only do payments through paypal. Full translations only. I need to work out the details first but I do want to offer you payment for your services and you will be credited for your translations.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector