Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

BlackBird, Thank You for the wiki! I am editing my database of games in my free time but there can be more of us who can participate and this is great idea!

I am glad to see a people who are keeping it up and I'm happy this topic can be usefull. I am totally blind but I wants to play video games and this is why I am doing that.

So, What I can suggests is to move to the wiki and leave this thread to the discussion only.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector