Re: Транспортирование товаров из Китая

@Socheat, it doesn't matter if they've been banned or not.
The simple problem with forums and the methods of banning is they don't do what MOOs do: they ban the entire IP address, and convert fake addresses to the real ones. All forums do is add a "disallow" line in the .htaccess and robots.txt files, and they think that apache, njinx, etc. will do the work for them. The problem that we face, however, is that this method of banning users is simply not effective at all. Dark banned me once, and I was easily able to get passed the ban with a simple fake of my IP address. I did that, of course, to stay up to date on games and things, despite me being banned; I was banned for no particular reason from 2011 to 2014. I hadn't done the reporter said; That was someone else trying, and succeeding, in my opinion, to make it look like it was I who did it. The banning system for PunBB is just ineffective in so many ways, and needs to upgrade itself to the current standards: IP Address Conversion (IPAC).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : nqv9195 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector