Libaudioverse Preview 1

This isn't in New Releases because I will metaphorically murder anyone who manages to miss the several warnings about how it's not ready for production.  Also, it's only useful to programmers.
Anyhow: here's the blog post.  I'll entertain comments and whatever via here as well as the other mentioned sources, and this is probably one of the two places (the other being my Twitter) that I will poke when the roadmap for 1.0 is ready.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector