Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

Hi.
I have now tested the game as much as possible, I think.
I'm using a Macbook Air, latest model, and the fan does also goes crazy.
Sometimes it seems like there's an issue where the game think you ar pressing an other number than you're pressing. Or it seems like some numbers are placed wrong. I would press number 1 and i did so, but the game responded like I pressed an other number. This happened to me twice or so.
Twice, the game freezed. I could press x to get the choices repeated, but the numbers didn't responded. So I had to quit the game and start from scratch. That happened randomly. First time it happened in the market, and the second time it happened then I talked with the child.
Where does the game end? I can't continue from the pop after having beating the guy. The game keepss going in loops with the choices.
Great work so far. This is really nice. However, it would be nice if your choices had some conciquences l ike death or people getting mad at you. You can just run through all the choices, nothing really happens until you take the right choice, and the game continues.
Keep up the good work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector