Re: Any good zombie games, other then swamp that are multiplayer?

I don't know any zombie themed audio games, but there are some browser games and muds, namely urban dead (check the db for details), and  epitaff online, thoughI'm afraid I don't remember the connection detail for that one.

I'll also say if you like zombocalypse, don't miss out on Zombie  exodus, it's one of the hsoted games under the choiceofgames banner, and though it's a solo adventure (albeit it has gamecenter acheivements on the Iphone), it is a very good representation of  a zombocalypse, with a good amount of replay value too as well as very nice characters and writing.

On the same vane I'd also recommend dead man walking, which you can find on the chooseyourstory site, though not quite as good as zombi   exodus it's  still  definitely worth a play and has some really great horror moments, as well as rewarding the player who thinks  crytically.

Hth.