Re: Looking for linux sound schemes for windows

Blindncool, in that case perhaps the thing to do is to simply zip up the ogg files that make up the default sound scheme as there really aren't that many sounds for Linux sound schemes. I have actually created my own, because the ones that come with most distributions are pretty boring. Plus there aren't enough sounds to create a full theme for Windows since Windows 7 has two or three times the number of possible sounds in its basic sound schemes.