Help creating a new character on urban dead

Hi. I have a char on urban dead, but I'm a zombie, and there's nothing to do when your a zombie. If you think of stuff let me know, lol. But i want to create a new char so i can shoot at zombies, and hide from them. How ever i did attack a zombie, and i bit them once. But yeah, when i try to creat a new character, i can get through everything, but when i reds sing up, it tells me i must read the tools before continuing. Then i read them, and i still can't create a char so does anyone know how to sing up with out having to read that when you already did?