Re: Lego star wars, my thoughts and questions about other lego games

Hi,
A lot of the later games, like lego marvel, lego lord of the rings and lego hobbit have sort of prologue story levels before you can free roam. The free mode becomes unlockable later, and a lot of them have hubs that you have to navigate to get to new levels.
However, if you can get sighted help to play through their stories, I think you will enjoy them, because fro, I think, lego batman 2 onwards, or if not that, then definitely lego lord of the rings onwards, the story modes have full voice acting, including Lego Marvel which is an original story for the game.