Re: Possibly Seeking Code Help

Hi Jayde.
No I don't want the game to play like a gamebook either  I just meant that after something is completed you use checkboxes to decide what you do next sort of like playing a table-top game except there's no dice. Almost like playing silversword accept that game is still inaccessible. Also what I meant by good and evil is that you slowly become good or evil throughout the game depending on your choices. So maybe if you choose to kill another character just because they annoy you you might become slightly more evil. Or if you choose to side with one antagonist or another. But if you decide to help another character do something boaring like get them food it makes you good. This would also make the game more interesting since it will change how npcs react to the characters in your group. Choosing whether your good or evil at the beginning of the game would be pretty disappointing like you said it would really limit the story.
It would also be nice i f the bosses had distinctive personalities. I've always wanted to make a really smug villain in a game if you've played mortal kombat 9 and seen Quan Chi and Shang Tsung in the story mode then you'll understand what I mean. One of those characters you love to hate. And I'm glad you don't have a problem doing without voice acting since we could make a game and add the voices later if that's what people want.