Re: Judgement day question

Yes, I had DirectX 8 or later versions, I think. I can't confirm though. I thought that since SL can run properly why not Judgement Day? Also, I downloaded Judgement Day from the link in the db, and after installing it it has a Reg.exe file which, according to the readme, should be run if I purchased the game from L-Works. So should I run reg.exe? I didn't purchase it, I just downloaded it from the audiogames website and the reg.exe file is already there.