Re: L-works discontinuing sales of Judgment Day and Super Liam

It looks to me like it hasn't been fully decided whether the full version will be free or not. If this is the case, then an early warning about the planned stopping of sales would be highly illogical.
Because then first Liam would say you only have a month to buy these games before they will no longer be sold, and after that the games would be freeware. No one would buy the games in that month because if they wait, they can get it for free. A system like that doesn't make sense, people would feel ripped off. that's what the donate button is for. So if he's still not sure whether he wants to make them downloadable, no warning at all is probably the better choice.
I bought both games very soon after they were released and quite frankly, making the games free doesn't feel like a slap in the face to me at all. Perhaps it might for those who have bought the game more recently, I can't speak for them of course but I have no problem accepting that things like this can always happen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector