Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

threeblacknoises wrote:

Also, after leaving the castle for the first time, tEDI asks where you wish to go, and then you get the choice to leave the castle, and then TEDI asks where you want to go again.
This seems a little redundant to me.

Good point. We're going to change this so it doesn't seem as redundant. Thanks for the feedback.

harrylst wrote:

As I sit here in Taipei, Taiwan, it is currently September the 9th, at 3:23 AM.  Y'all said that it'd be ready September 9.  I clicked on my humble bundle link, and am still getting the same pre-order stuff as usual.  Has there been a delay on the release?  Has something gone wrong, and will we be waiting more weeks to see the game?

We're in the US so the release date given was based on our location/time zone. Everything is still on track a nd the game will be up tomorrow (It's still September 8th here).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector