urgent help with injustice: gods among us launcher

hi, I recently downloaded the game and I have a strange issue.
I launch the injustice.exe in the program files directory but it works, but when I open the launcher, it says:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application..
I've coppied MSVCR110.dll into my SysWow64(I am using the 64 bit version ).
how to fix this?
I need the launcher to lower my graphic settings, because in menus it's ok but in the fight it's really slow.