Re: hHELP! HELP! I CAN'T GET ANY SOUNDS TO PLAY IN SWAMP! HELP! HELP!

Hi. The very first time i downloaded swamp, with out the patch, the sound worked. But i couldn't play online because i wasn't running the same version. I got the patch, but i put it in a different folder but copyed it and put it into swamp. The sound still didn't work. So, i redownloaded it and put it directly into the swamp folder, and no sound played. Not even before i got the patch. Can you help? I can play the sounds in winamp in the sounds folder, but i don't know why they won't play