What’s your favorite on Audiogame.it? Please let us know!

Hi all! We would really like to know from you audio gamers about your favorite game from www.audiogame.it. The reason we ask is pretty obvious: we want to make sure that our future development goes in the right direction. Your opinion will definitely be the #1 factor for us to consider.

How to cast your vote:
- just reply to this message with the audio game you like the most
- mailto:info@ticonblu
- tweet @Audiogame_IT - https://twitter.com/AudioGame_IT
- post on https://www.facebook.com/AudiogameIT

Last but not least: free licenses! We will randomly issue 1 free license for PC/Mac every 10 voters. Don’t miss this chance to get a free audio game!

Here’s the list of the candidates *smile*

Inquisitor 3 Audiogame Adventure “Sisters in Dream” [ADVENTURE]: “The year of our lord 1364. The village of Calcares. I, Father Nicolas Eymerich, was appointed Inquisitor General in Carcassonne, by the Abbot, Father Vinet…”
More info on the game: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/inquis … l?lang=eng
Click to buy: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Audiospeed [RACE]: Fly your starship on the assigned route at the highest possible speed!
More info on the game: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/audios … l?lang=eng
Click to buy: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

She Noire [HIDDEN OBJECT]: A policewoman with no destiny. An unscrupulous killer. And the fate of the world is in her hands...
More info on the game: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shenoir.html?lang=eng
Click to buy: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Inquisitor 2 Audiogame Adventure “The Village” [ADVENTURE]: Eymerich reaches Calcares to find her missing brother and to discover the real nature of the plague and the demonic pagan deities that seem to generate it.
More info on the game: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/inquis … l?lang=eng
Click to buy: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Inquisitor’s Heartbeat [ROGUE-LIKE]: The hazard is invisible to the eyes. Your only allies are your ears...
More info on the game: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/inquis … l?lang=eng
Click to buy: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Inquisitor Audiogame Adventure [ADVENTURE]: 1364: Nicolas Eymerich arrives in Carcassonne, the city of the Inquisition, where he is ordered to investigate what happened in a distant village...
More info on the game: http://www.eymerich.it/index.php?center … p;lang=eng
Click to buy: [PC] http://sites.fastspring.com/ticonblu/pr … diogame_pc
[Mac] http://sites.fastspring.com/ticonblu/pr … iogame_mac
[Mac Store] https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/inquisi … 7678?mt=12