Re: BT Sync: Older version needed

http://syncapp.bittorrent.com/1.3.109/

Hint: Always save older versions of accessible software and disable autoupdate, because you'll never know if the next version becomes inaccessible.

change is not always better, and for visually impaired users, change is often for the worse.

My friends often laugh at me, but I have made it a habit of keeping a large repository of older but accessible software.

Bittorrent the company doesn't care about blind users.

Blind users make zero difference on their bottom line.

Hell, Bittorrent is well known for poor support.

I don't care if it's ten years old and only runs on virtualized hardware but if an older version from 2003, 2005 or 2008 will save my work it's etter than the newest inaccessible gadget.

I think that the state of software accessibility is only getting worse and the internet of things --  d evices with embedded connectivity -- will effectively mean the end for the illusion of blind persons.of all illusions.