SoundRTS mod: Blitzkrieg

Hi all,

I'm not sure if a mod belongs here, but this felt like the best fit for it. Sorry if I was wrong.

Following on from the success of the CrazyMod expansion to SoundRTS, I've decided to try my hand at a total conversion mod as well. The end result was the Blitzkrieg mod. Blitzkrieg, as you might guess, takes place during World War II. As a result, the gameplay might feel a little different to vanilla (unmodified) SoundRTS.

Currently, there are 3 sides. The Allies, Germany and the USSR. They should all feel unique but in their own way balanced (if that's not the case, let me know!).

This mod requires SoundRTS 1.12 alpha 9. The following link will take you an installer for both SoundRTS 1.12 alpha 9 and Blitzkrieg pre-configured and ready to go.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/540 … taller.exe

The campaigns so far are at a starting level, I'm waiting to get feedback before I expand on them and make more missions. There is currently 1 mission each for the Allies and German campaigns. These missions should be good to go and hopefully challenging enough.

As for multiplayer, I currently don't have a computer that could function permenantly as a server, but I'd be very happy if someone else who did would be happy to host one, if they felt this mod was worth a server running.

This is just something I've been developing in my own time, but I hope you guys like it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orjan96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector