Anyone here know a blind radio broadcaster/host/producer?

Hi all!

I'm currently involved in a project for a class dedicated to benefit me for future plans, whether it be college, independent living, or a job.  I don't want to get too involved with the premise of this course, but I do have one question:

I'm in to radio broadcasting and am involved with the morning announcements team at our high school.  It is my assignment to find someone with the same career as my goal to interview them and ask questions.

Is there anyone on this forum or anyone who knows of someone that fit the role of radio broadcaster, host, DJ, producer, etc?  I would love to get in contact and chat with them.
big_smile

Best Regards,

Luke