Re: New idea for a stage repository

I'm not all that happy with using Bt sink for this, sinse really the aac stages should be available to anyone, and bit torrenting can be intimidating to newbies as well as being technically illegal in some parts of the world, even if your not sharing anything copywrited.

Myself, I'd  either like to see a custom program to handle downloading them, or just a streight up website with the things hosted, that way  they'd be unambiguously available to everyone! irrispective of computer skill or needs for shenanigans with possibly dodgy programs.

Btw, I am quite aware  bit sink isn't actually! illegal and can be used for quite legitimate things, I just make the point that in some places it is, as well as not being technically friendly to newbies.