Re: games central folder needs to be sorted

Hi all.thought I'd catch up on this
burac not sure about the jack folder.
Socheat I agree with you on that one.
Fact is you can have a folder read or write that's the thing.
Nothing in the middle.
Dropbox is write only but you can restrict users by not sharing them in the first place.
Once they are in though you are basically stuck with them sure you probably can bann them but there is nothing to stop them rejoining and its not really like you can stop that.
The advantage with dropbox is it is easier to post comments files, etc.
The only other way to handle it is to have a private dropbox link share to the testers you want but then there can be no group descussions of any kind.
The issues with exe files being deleted can happen if you restore the system because the system doesn't see any files in your user folders which are not documents, music, pictures or videos as important.
So chances are if you restore you can k iss your folders good bye!
The difference with dropbox is that if they go, then everyone's files get deleted with bt sync if you are not write access then you can get em again.
I have quite a few synced folders.
Sadly 1.4 is not accessable at all because I tried.
its just a big window.
You get direct sync links which means no need to share keys but that's about all I think.