Re: announcing 2 new bundles with 3 audiogames each now available for iOS

@Vlad, why should the games be free? lots of hard work went into these particularly with voice acting and translation, see the faq for more details.
Unfortunately there is no playable demo, but there are several audio demonstrations you can listen to to get an idea if you want to buy the games or not.

As to the Bundles, I'm  it hasn't worked out well for me in the way the games are distributed sinse I own only inquisitor's heartbeat and inquisitor chapter 1, and would like the other games but I'm not sure if the price would make it worth it.

How do I find these bundles in the ap store to check the price?

or would it be possible to arrange some sort of deal on the other four games?