Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

Hi guys
Well I am a fan, I started this stuff last year listening to all your stuff from 2013 November, and after a few times checking it out,  and it not being updated assumed that it was no more.
Definitely going to follow you guys or at least read the tweats to see when you stream, Saturday us is my sonday so if your stream coinsides with my free time when its round I will jump on and see what is up.
My best playthroughs were papa sangre 1 and 2 and the  night jar as well as radwin island.
my most favourite would be night jar you purposely got your self killed, in all sorts off ways, blown to bits, etc, another good series I listen to is the stuff on accursedfarms.com
which is semi similar to the way you guys play games.
keep rocking on