Re: AA recoarding

Agreed with Kenzon.  I haven't listened to enough of this recording to know what char setup you're working with, but either way you seem to be experiencing too much downtime.  Either you're still too low level for the area or you've weakened your char by focusing on things you really don't need.  I hope this doesn't come across as sounding harsh, given that this is not my intention, and I wish I could offer more help, but I don't know enough about the char to say anymore for sure