Re: Iphone games

Hi Dark,

I didn't understand what you meant when you said "Official topics are available elsewhere". Since I thought that this forum is for iPhone games, I assumed that I could recommend the games I mentioned on my previous post.
Can you clarify me on the meaning of that statement, please? Does this statement mean that I can't post game recommendations? In my opinion, if this topic is about iPhone games, obviously those games I mentioned should be a part of it.
Take care,
André