Re: Anyone remember world of war? Let's discuss again~!

I haven't even beat it on easy yet!  I do love the music though.  Especially with Judgement Day gone, I think this deserves more attention. big_smile
Nothing like blasting things out the sky to improve your mood; speaking of which, I think thanks to Student finance, that might be a great idea right now! My only slight gripe and this might change when I replay is that I'd like to know the requirements for getting each trophy so I could aim for some.