Re: streaming netflix in Italy off a school network

Oh my word! I hate this!
Every darn VPN is blocked! LOL...
Either the VPN is blocked, or they are not setup to stream videos. Generally the really good VPNs require your host to not block them so you can use their on board software.
I need to learn about group permissions ASAP and remove the access to my logs and cookies folder from being public.
I have installed all the security updates Digital Ocean said to install on their getting started guide and I make sure to update everything when I see it has an update.

Are there any good ssh cliants that are pretty accessible that have a copy and paste option? What protocol do SSH cliants use? Could I use a tellnet client to navigate my SSH?
Currently I use PuTTY, but it doesn't really tell me what characters I'm typing or let me paste. This makes it difficult to create super difficult passwords for everything because I need to remember them.

Update with videos and Glype:
I am abl e to watch YouTube videos for the most part, but there are a couple like:
Jizz in my pants
that give me an error when accessing them with my proxy.
Have any ideas?
thanks,