question about external sound cards

Hello, i search an external USB-Sound Card for games, Music, audiobooks and such. Is there anyone here who uses such an external Sound Card and wich do you can recommend. I heard some Cards offer Sound profiles like virtual soround Sound for headphones and such. So my question is, is there a Card where the Software is usable with NVDA, for example. It should Sound good in games, even if the games have soround Sound and such things. Thank you very much. best regards Niklas