Re: Need a few things

Guitarman, at the risk of Jinksing it: I've been trying to remake Extreme Clashers since June. I can't make any promises (look what happened last time I tried setting a schedule for that?), but I'm about to try something drastic to get this thing off the ground. And yeah, I'll be using better sounds if I can help it (better voices aren't so likely, because I suck at amassing the necessary army of volunteers and don't have the money to pay them and if I did I'd want to add graphics first).
I've also wrapped the sound engine enough that if Camlorn gets Libaudioverse ready before I finish it (which, given my history with finishing things vs his, doesn't seem that unlikely), I'd expect switching over to it to be the work of an afternoon (but I haven't seen libaudioverse documentation, so it might be harder than I'm expecting).

Anyway, I can't find the Cane Power installer, but I think I still have the ga me itself, and, IIRC, it was made in a very early version of BGT, so I can probably just zip it and upload. I'll see what I can do.

[edit] Ah, my copy of Cane Power is not forward compatible, and it's installed in my programs file folder. I can probably get it playable, but it'll take a while, if no one else gets to it first. [/edit]