Re: I have a very emportant question for the forum

No. It doesn't mean that.  It just means that he doesn't want to get into legal battles.
I have never ever once heard of any sound effects library that says "buy me and then you can give me to all your friends so long as they don't make money".  This is stupid.  if it said so, nothing stops you as the friend from giving it to a third, fourth, fifth, and hundredth person.  As the author I've just taken myself out of a job-someone buys my library, quite legally gives it to a  friend for a free game, that friend puts it up as a torrent.  Without lawyers involved in the whole process, that torrent is perfectly legal.  Everyone downloads the torrent and uses it for paid software.  I see $0 for all that paid software and end up homeless or making a second one that I don't do that with, but really it's the same difference.
Without some very exotic additional licensing terms, this is technically pira cy, even if only for free games.  Those terms cost huge amounts of money at best, and I'm not aware of anyone offering them (>10000 dollars minimum, assuming you can even find them).  As I said, probably no one outside here will care and probably half the people here won't.  But I'm not clear how this can't be clear.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector