Re: Papa Sangre spoiler-free review

Yep, I saw the review yesterday, very nice.

I don't know what you mean by "magazine" Thereused to be the audeasy magazine that went out monthly but there hasn't been an issue in about 7 years or so, indeed that was part of the point of setting up the articles room that people could write articles of the sort that used to be in audeasy, reviews, walkthrus, serious discussions etc, and there would still be a place for people to go and read them.

I will however put a link to your review on the Db entry for papasangre two as I did with Quasar's.