Re: Clok Mud

connor142 wrote:

hello is the mud as rp enforced as sc? basicly what I mean here is having to submit a profile before being able to play the game fully, no secure OOC communication way what so ever and ooc warnings even if you just happen to spell something wrong?

We actually have a TELL private message command that well let you talk one-on-one OOCly with your friends, as well as a questions channel for common questions.  I'd like to thnk we're pretty lenient on the whole spelling thing.  Slip ups happen, somtimes folks will say something completely OOC on our ESP (IC telepathic communicaitons network), but we won't really issue official "warnings" to people unless they do it consistently and are obviously not even trying to stay in character.  Even then, we'll be patient and try to work with folks.  We understand not everyone is a super hardcore roleplayer and we don't really rule with an iron fist or anything.  Personally, I'm more into the hack and slash aspect of it and sitll manage to get by with the RP enforements.

Thanks all for the nice write up and reviews.  I'm glad to see some interesting in CLOK spreading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jirato via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jirato via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malloc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector