Re: a sweet return

Hi everyone.  Sorry I've been out of touch for so long.  I am now working on a way for each player to assign there own keys to each action in the game, but this will take some time.  So I won't be able to upload an update for a few days.  For those having problems with the game not speaking the names of monsters, and or treats, I have hard coded the information into the story mode.  For the survival mode (where the mods are necessary) I ask that you wait for the next update, I hope to have this problem fixed with it.  Threeblacknoises, I have sent you a pm with all the information you asked for.  At least as it pertains to the levels.  Let me know if you would like the rest of the titles.
nina0116

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector