Re: CE is asking for more funding

Doctor Who is plenty spacey, it just doesn't generally focus on the ships very much. I do recall there being one episode of classic Who, I don't remember the details but I think it was Tom Baker with K9, where he had to deal with two spaceships that had got stuck occupying the same physical space because of some accident with their drives.

If you're an active Core Exiles player and you have the means then I'd go ahead and help them out where you feel comfortable doing so. Just remember it's still only a game and you probably shouldn't stretch your finances beyond your means, or to their limit at any rate, for it.