Re: Any voice/TTS for android?

I chose Android, not only because it’s cheaper, but I love also some features of it. First, it’s not too safe like iOS, which offers a lack of opportunities to make changes like I do in android. I will always be stuck at the built-in apps of apple without a chance to get other similar apps, like in android. Many people complain about the accessibility on android, and honestly it has previously been inaccessible in versions like 2.3 or 3.0, but if you use a device running android 4.4.2, or even 4.3, you will have full access in almost all apps and also third-party applications. iPhone is too expensive for me. Me and my parents would need to work hard to get an iPhone 5 or even harder with iPhone 6.
Using android is being not bad, I use facebook, skype, whatsapp etc and I face less problems on using them. Another feature of android is that it allows you to install the Eloquence, a  voice which is second to none for me.
Every question is welcome although I am a beginner in android.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jennymariam via Audiogames-reflector