Re: Introductions

Hi everyone,

My name is André Filipe and I was born in the USA. However, my parents are Portuguese.
I've been totally blind since birth due to the fact that I was born prematurely. Anyway, I enjoy audiogames and my favorites are Q9, Top Speed, Palace Punch-up, Super Liam, Troopanum 2, Pipe 2 Blast Chamber, Terraformers, Battle Zone, Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry, GMA Tank Commander, Shades of Doom, etc. However, I haven't played mainstream games. Are they difficult to play or not?
I have na iPad Air and I enjoy playing Stem Stumper. By the way, I have some trouble playing this game, especially in the Seed Slinger garden, Level 7. How can I beat this level and obtain three curious carrots? Any tips would be appreciated!
Take care,
André Filipe Silva