Re: Braillemon status update!

So here's the scoop:

Expect an update within 3-4 weeks. I added a TON of new content, including:

-Underground Path
-Vermillion City
-SS Anne
-Diglett Cave
-Routes 5, 6, 9, 10, 11
-Rock Tunnel
-Power Plant (Currently inaccessible, YES ZAPDOS IS HERE)

I will be adding the following:
-Route 12 (blocked by snorlax)
-Routes 7 and 8
-Lavender Town
-Pokemon Tower (won't be able to beat it yet)
-Celadon City
-POSSIBLY access to Fly.

Some new features:
-Translations are now possible and most non-script based dialog has been added to a translation document. Some people have already been working on translations.
-HMs work on the overworld (as well as teleport, which was available last release but not usable)
-In game trades
-Lots and lots of bug fixes
-if I have time some optimization will also be executed

I plan to add up to Celadon City. I do NOT plan on adding the r ocket events associated with the game corner just yet. The game corner may not be added just yet (I do have the games set up but they're in sort of a testing phase right now). Otherwise, that's the status of things.

If you're wondering why I've been holding out on an update, I've been trying to make it so that you can access the parts naturally with no artificial barriers, outside of an event not being there yet. For example, last release, the police officer didn't leave in front of that building, to prevent progression (which wasn't there yet). A lot of the following area is interconnected so it's not very easy to find a good place to make a stop for a release.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector