Re: Oh my god, undead ate you!

Hey.
I wish there was a like button. I really like that post. Hmm bastard sword... Now that would be interesting.

grenades, and acid, chainsaws and guns too, zombies to kill and people to run through. Zombies  are comin' I'll shoot them dead, before they try to eat my... brain...

I can't wait to buy this game.